Celia Smith - Independent Financial Adviser
< back to member profiles
Celia is a partner at Burlington Mortgages.
Her experience started in the City with a firm of stockbrokers 30 years ago. From there Celia moved into insurance as Business Development Manager, a role which gave her great insight into the mortgage industry.
For the last ten years she has specialised in residential lending and has the full Financial Planning Certificate and Mortgage Advice Qualification.
As well as advising on traditional mortgages and re-mortgages, Celia specialises in new build projects including financing land purchase and building costs, and mortgages in trust.
Buy to let mortgages, Offshore and Currency Mortgages and lending for those born or domiciled outside of the EU, are also areas of Celia's expertise along with the additional products related to mortgages and planning such as:-
Buildings, Contents, Accident, Sickness and Unemployment cover, Mortgage Protection, Term Assurance and Critical Illness cover.
The 26 Members of BNI Mayfair are
from the following business sectors:
- Career & Executive Coach
- Chartered Accountant and Registered Auditors
- Chartered Surveyors
- Commercial Property
- Contemporary Art Gallery
- Cookery Classes & Team Building
- Corrective Exercise
- Debt Collection, Credit Control Services, Credit Information Services
- Dental Surgeon
- Diamond Jewellery
- Food & wine tasting
- Foreign Exchange
- Independent Financial Advisors
- Independent Financial Mortgage Advisors
- Interior and Product Design
- IT Consultancy
- Kitchen Design & Installation
- Personal Injury Solicitors
- Property Litigation Solicitors
- Property Management Specialists
- Public speaking and presentation skills coaching
- Residential Property Search
- Style & Fashion Psychologist
- Website Design & Development
- Wills and Testamentary Trust Drafting and Advice